Taxotere Lead Generation
Docetaxel, sold under the brand name Taxotere, is used to treat cancers of the breast, lung, prostate, stomach, head and neck. It is one of the most popular drugs used to treat breast cancer, but it can leave survivors with permanent hair loss called alopecia.
Taxotere Qualified Leads
We provide qualified, double opt in, Taxotere leads daily. If you're interested in purchasing Taxotere qualified leads, contact us today.
Please provide the required questions you need answered, your monthly budget, and what date you would like to start.
Taxotere Lead Campaign Status (Active)
Suffering from complications related to Taxotere?
If you or a loved one suffered permanent hair loss after taking the breast cancer chemotherapy drug Taxotere, you may be eligible for compensation for medical bills and other damages. The following side effects occurred in more than 30 percent of patients:
20 mg/ 2 ml 81 mg/ 8 ml 160 mg/ 16 ml; Multi-dose vial
Used to Treat
Used to Treat
Cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP3A4) inducers, inhibitors or substrates
Sanofi-Aventis US LLC
Black Box Warnings
Toxic deaths; hepatotoxicity, neutropenia, hypersensitivity reactions ) and fluid retention.
FDA Approval Status
- Initial approval in 1996
FDA Black Box Warning on Taxotere
- itching, hives, redness, swelling
- itching, swelling of the lips or tongue
- itching, tightness, trouble swallowing, swelling of the back of the throat
- shortness of breath, coughing, wheezing (high-pitched breathing sounds), palpitations, chest pain or tightness
- sneezing, stuffy nose, runny nose
- weak pulse, passing out, shock
- Gastrointestinal tract
- vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, cramps
- Nervous system
- anxiety, dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, unconsciousness Swelling of the face or eyes, and/or slurred speech